April 1, 2014

Caricatures

Good morning! I have to do this quick post because I promised I would. As you all know, I'm a student at the University of Pittsburgh in Oakland. Every year when the weather starts to change, Pitt hosts a small Spring Carnival in what is known as the Schenley Quad. My friend Britnee and I, whom I have mentioned before with The Model Cachet, couldn't pass up the idea of getting a caricature done of the two of us.

Ron Kantrowitz of Mugshotz Art Studio and his buddy Adam Pate were hired to come to our carnival and draw caricatures for the students. While he was drawing my picture, we talked about the blog and I promised him that I would blog about it and tweet him!

You'll see below that Ron did an awesome job. Britnee and I are planning on framing the drawing and we're going to hang it up in our apartment next year as our cute little family photo!



2 comments :